Monday, July 5, 2010

God shed His grace on theeee.... Happy 4th!

I LOVEEEEE the 4th of July!!! I am such a summer girl...and the 4th is the best holiday to celebrate being an American and of course summer time. Being by the lake or a pool, grilling american food, being with family and friends, playing games and of course to top the day off FIREWORKS! The.Best.

I've been loving the new house and couldn't wait to get my family to Pflugerville to visit and see it!  Ry and I decided to have everyone over for the 4th of July. Here are a few pics of their visit....

       
Dad making his famous guac...


Heather's fantastical cake!

Here it is complete!... she poked holes in the cake and poured strawberry jello into it! Made the inside so yummy...sorry I couldn't rotate this!


First time to use this! FINALLY! My friend Karly got this for us... so cute! All the condiments in one place and it rotates. THANKS KARLY!

Yum yum yum


Hubs playing Wii and brother being silly... they cheated together!


Drinking our yummy drinks!! They were red and white - the blue didn't work out. : ( womp womp

Trying to take a 'nice' picture and brother threw straws into it...got his arm back in time and made a funny face. How does he do it?!

Game time!! Apples to Apples...the best!

Mr. and Mrs. :) OH yeah.. new hair cut - its a mess here...but yeah its short!

My wonderful parents - love them to pieces.

Ambernesto! :) Awesome friends....I got the super great sunset in the back! Baby will be here in Sept!!! Can't wait to meet her.. :)

We HAD to do sparklers.... he's so cute

So if you didn't know...my dad's a pilot - so of course he kept saying "I want to play that flying game...lemme flap my wings and fly.." haha... and here he is!

AJ was flapping frantically here...and dad was coaching him along.

And here's mom Hula Hooping! love it.

Ryan wanted to reinact our wedding... when we ran threw sparklers. He then stuck them in the ground and frolicked through them... haha - LOVE IT!

I wanted to take one last funny picture and this is what we got...

Happy 4th/Summertime everyone! It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment