Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wedding Pics!

Alrighty....here are some wedding pics from our 'sneak peek'! My photographer is amazinggg!!! Leslie Spurlock...and she brought a second shooter Todd Stricker! LOVE THEM! Here are a few of my faves....more to come!

Kneeling during the ceremony...we were whispering the entire time!

Love the pink shoes, my bouquet and my handsome hubs!

The kiss! Finallllly!

Pure joy! Love this one... so happy!


Dancing with Daddy...this is his sweet sentimental face. I'll never forget this moment...we danced to Frank Sinatra - "The Way You Look Tonight!"

Dancing to Shout with our amazing guests!
Total surprise...haha this happened to Ryan too! I was scared for my life, but I was being held up by my favorite men!

It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment