Thursday, July 15, 2010

Look what I found....

So...Mardel's (a great Christian/Education store) is having a fabulous sale today!!!!!! 


I stopped by after running a few errands and it was of course swarming with teachers!!!! School does start next month, but I haven't been in my classroom to know what I really need right now! UGH...oh well I grabbed a few organizer-like things and then I came across a table of journals! And look what I found....

Fantastic! So of course I had to get it. It was only $2.29 along with the 20% off greatness!

I've really been wanting to establish a better prayer/meditiation time before I start my day. The Catholic church has something that I think is so neat.  There is an old testament, new testament and Gospel reading for each day of the year! All three readings are linked with a common message or theme. How cool is that?! Word Among Us is a really great devotional that has the readings for you along with a reflection for the day! I ordered this RIGHT after Ry and I got back from the Bahamas and it's stilllllll not here yet!!! Ugh...just so you know you can always look these up online, but I don't think I'd enjoy having the computer during my 'quiet time' because the computer is distracting!!!!!!

Anything else you like to do besides reading the bible, a journal, and saying prayers?

It's a wonderful life!
Sara Kathryn Corl :)

My signature went missing! (new blogger - ya know)


No comments:

Post a Comment