Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - - uhhh I mean Thursday?!




So I've never really participated in Wordless Wednesday and then this morning I realized it was THURSDAY!! Where has the week gone?! Oh my! Well.... Here's a little video of the new puppy. Please pardon my 'baby talk' but I just can't help it with the little guy.

Ry and I are exhaustedddd...he's up every two hours crying. We spent our first morning (yesterday) with him at the Vet - - he has two parasites...ewwww. He's ok now. They said it's very normal. He wasn't eating so that was really concerning them. I won't go into details because it's just so gross!!! But all is well and he's sleeping by me right now. He's very much a cuddler... probably misses his mommy and not feeling so great.

Hopefully this video works! I LOVE my Flip Mino - I use it in my classroom all the time. Nothing like video taping a kiddo to motivate them! hehe -

These are the easiest things ever to video with and upload to the computer. Santa surprised me last year with this gift! Mine is silver. :)

One last thing...the Mr. loved my hair. He said it's definitely the shortest I've ever done, but thinks its cute. He promised he would tell me if it was something he absolutely didn't like. (yikes!) People say, "you don't have to care what he thinks...it's your hair ...do what you want. You're the one 'wearing' it." Well I sort of agree to an extent...but I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to make myself look pretty for him!

It's a wonderful life!

1 comment:

  1. wow video taping kids doing their work
    creepy

    ReplyDelete