Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Videos and SYTYCD winner!

Lauren won!!! Just like I thought!! She's like the 2nd or 3rd girl to win. Yay! She really deserved it! Here is one of my favorite dances she did and she also performed it on the finale. I LOVE hip hop and she's such a strong dancers and has great musicality. (Meaning she knows the music soooo well...she dances perfectly with it)
_____
____
Another season favorite of mine....Kent and Lauren! This is my softer side :) I was trained in this style so it's my fav deep down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQ42YbR8oc
_____
However...this was the surprise of the night and best dance of the evening!!!
_____
Yes...It's Ellen doing the dance I LOVED from the beginning of the season before Alex Wong got injured. HILARIOUS! Twitch is awesome with her and she does a great job as well! A must watch video! Just so you understand the 'story' behind the dance...Alex is an amazing classical ballet dancer and the dance 'get out of your mind' ...he's seeing a psych whos helping him get ballet out of his mind to do hip hop. Sounds funny but just watch and you'll see.
_____
Happy Tuesday! My classroom is ready...post pics soon! Beginning of the year is so crazy!
It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment