Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm back!!!


My Blog is going crazy on me!!!! The template was fixed and then I went to post and this mess happens again! HELP!!!!!!

School has consumed my life once again. We are almost through the entire 1st nine weeks....ALLELUIA! Hopefully 'things' will slow down. Exhausted is my middle name. I have a class of sweet kiddos, and slowly but surely our classroom 'groove' will be underway.

Moose is SO BIG! He went away to 'doggie camp'...it's called All Dogs Unleashed. AMAZING training program. I was totally skeptical about it, but it's been wonderful. It got to the point where we couldn't stop his unwanted behaviors and I couldnt' enjoy him cause he was either biting us, jumping on us or doing business in the house! ugh! He's doing great! Can't wait to post a picture of him. He's 35 lbs now and his coat has become kind of wavy.

My husband Ryan is wonderful. We've been married 4 months now and couldn't be happier. He's the cheese to my macaroni, or as he says....the avacado to my guacomole. Hehe he loves guac!

Glad to be back! Hopefully I can keep this up!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering when I would see you on here again! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling of being exhausted! We call October Shocktober at our school with conferences and report cards all in one month with no days off!

    ReplyDelete