Monday, November 1, 2010

Love November!

Alrighty...here are some pics from last night!

Carving Saturday night...

My Haunted House pumpkin!

Looks awesome! I was very proud. (Ry wouldn't let me take pics of his...it was a spider)

Our pumpkins on the porch and my cute hubby in his Hunter Pence jersey. He actually dressed up!

Me with my pumpkin....I look like a pirate right!?

Us.

We had about 30+ trick or treaters! So many cute toddlers and kiddies, and then some scary middle school kids. Ryan and I traded off answering the door and I became like a kid each time. Excited to open the door, and then I got scared once and really wanted Ry to do the rest. haha Those crazy middle schoolers and scary masks! ugh!

Excited to see what November brings! Happy November everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment