Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving and 13 weeks!

Happy belated Thanksgiving! Just got back from a great 5 day weekend at home with family. :) Here are a few snap shots of our Thanksgiving, mom's birthday, annual Christmas Tree Chopping (always the Friday after Thanksgiving), a wedding and my 13 wk side pic!

**Note- I am actually 14 weeks now, however I always seem to post the 'weeks' picture at the end of that week. Just a heads up..hehe***

Pretty Thanksgiving table :)

Brother making fun of us trying to take a 'baby/belly picture'

Ryan had just played football and I was slaving in the kitchen...hehe
My beautiful mom and her beautiful cake! (compliments of Sweet Spot Bakery - aka Heather! :) )

Making a wish...

Our little family at the tree farm :)

We tried to get this pic right so many times...

Mom and her sweet puppy Ellie!

Heather and sister Jenna! Pretty pretty girls

My adorable parents

:o)

The men

Pretty barn I can't wait to see each year...hasn't changed a bit

BEAUTIFUL BRIDE - Mrs. Maria Bratton! :) YAY

First maternity dress and 13 week picture!

3 comments:

  1. Love you and your little "sweetie" of a bump!
    xxoo
    Nonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara! I love that picture of us from the wedding and all your beautiful side baby pictures. I'm excited for you guys that you're finding out the gender. I think it makes it feel like more of a person you know? Instead of just "it" or "baby". Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete