Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas! 16 wks! White Elephant!

Here are just a few pics of our cute little Christmas tree, Moose (6 month old puppy), and the little peanut starting to make it's (I hate saying 'its') appearance.

I got my sweater @ Old Navy...it was buy one get one FREE! Great deal :)

Look how cute the Moose boy is!

So at my work Christmas Party we did a White Elephant gift exchange. This is the gift I got. A Ballerina Pig Piggy Bank. Everyone thinks it's "telling our future". I thought it was cute, plus I was a ballerina in my former life. ;) We'll know in about a month!
Isn't hubby a cutie?!

Baby is the size of an avocado this week. Crazy to think baby is that big...and I'm also CRAVING avocados like never before! Very fitting for this week. I just wish I could get some good ones at the store - they're all not very good and I guess not in season. Bummer.

It's a wonderful life!
-Sara

2 comments:

  1. I love your sweater! I just went there and when checking out with a sweater they told me it was bogo, I was SO excited! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara! I just found your blog through another blog list, and am so glad I did. Congratulations on your pregnancy! You are going to be a fantastic mother! I hope everything is going well. So great to catch up on here and see what's going on in your life!
    Love,
    Jenny (Wortman) Echols

    ReplyDelete