Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!!! Visit from Papa Joe and Nonna :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Hope all is well with you and your family and you are filled with the spirit of the season! Happy Birthday Jesus!

Ok... one early Christmas present came this week! A glider with an ottoman. :) My parents were wanting to get something for baby and we said that we hadn't 'shopped around' or found the brands of things we want. Then I got to thinking....wellll I know we'll be want one of these. We were NOT expecting this at all because we had been pricing them and they're pretty expensive and we weren't sure we had found exactly what we wanted.

Can you tell I love it?!?! Probably will be spending many a late night and early morning in this thing!

Even Ryan loves it... he says in the meantime while we wait for baby - it will be his 'recliner'. haha

Papa Joe and Nonna (Italian for Grandma) came in town Dec. 23 just for the day. We're spending our first Christmas apart and it's a bit weird! Wonderful visit and great dinner with the four of us. I am 17 weeks here.

New tradition Ryan and I are doing - we are getting each other an ornament each year! I was really wanting our Christmas tree to grow with memories when we set it up with ornaments - so this was the best way to do it! I found this at a kiosk in the mall and just personalized it with a thin Sharpie at home. :) Too cute right?! Ryan loves penguins. :)

It's a wonderful life!
-Sara

PS- still taking pics with my camera on my phone...still searching for battery charger for my Canon.

PSS- Dec 25th is my year anniversary for blogging! I wish I was a super cool blogger and had a giveaway or something. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment