Friday, January 7, 2011

20 wks! Half way!

Ok..it's been a while since I've updated things. Winter break is over and it's back to work! So little time. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

As far as baby/pregnancy goes....2nd trimester is so great! I feel better - no nausea, more energy and a bigger appetite. ;) It's definitely the nicer part of pregnancy like everyone and every book has said.  However, I have chronic sinus issues and with the bigger tummy comes with lower back pain, leg cramps at night. Anything for you Baby Corl. ;)

First week of break I was mainly in Pflugerville and then spent Christmas in Houston with Ryan's family. So much fun.

Second week of break I went home for my sister's 21st birthday (which by the way I have earned a purple heart for the feat of planning, taking out my sister and friends and staying up until 3:30am) and I got to see my family for our little Christmas time. No kidding - one morning I wake up and couldn't believe my eyes. "Woah! Mom...do you see what I see?" She goes, "Yea!! Looks like you've popped!" My tummy felt bigger, harder and seemed a little more obvious that I was pregnant. I've been waiting for this time to come instead of noticing people staring at my stomach with a puzzled look and too scared to ask.

The little bump is growing!

Can you see it?!

**Someday I'll be cute & pregnant... this was taken today. The Friday after the first week back from break..in other words I'm exhaustedddddd.**

School Quote of the Week:
"Woah! Mrs. Corl! Your stomach has grown like 5 cm over break! That baby is BIG! (haha...kids say the darndest things!)

Cutest gift ever from Hubby. Made me cry a little.

Ryan got us the set of 3 Texans onesies and the cute Teddy Bear Astros one (top left). My sister got us the green and white one. "My Aunt is HOT!" and "My mommy is taken, but my Aunt is HOT and single!" hehe

Very exciting week coming up... on Tuesday we find out if Baby Corl is a boy or a girl!!!!! Cannnnnnnnnot wait. I havea BIG hunch it's a boy...but we'll see. All I want is healthy. Healthy baby and healthy mom.

Have a great weekend!

It's a wonderful life!
Sara

PS- Got the GREATEST invention for preggos ever....It's the SNOOGLE! It can support your back or your stomach. You can use it when the baby gets here...it helps align your spine and hips..it's sooo comfortable. I LOVE it. I'm about to go snuggle with my snoogle. Now all I need is a snuggie - haha

2 comments:

  1. dressing the baby in ryans clothes
    makes him/her a boy
    just as much as holding a scalpel
    makes you a doctor
    but keep trying
    it just might work :]
    love you

    i think its gunna be a girl
    or a boy
    well...ive narrowed it down to those 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those t-shirts are the cutest! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete