Friday, January 21, 2011

What's in a name?

Now that we know Baby Corl is a boy...it really helps us begin to narrow down things (somewhat). Nursery ideas, colors for the room, stroller, carseat, and names. That is the first thing people ask us now...."Ok so yall have any names?" Well at first we never ever agreed on names and it felt hopeless, but now we've come to a few agreements! Below is a poll of the names we have bouncing around in our heads. No guarantees people! Just thought this would be fun to do. :)

Lee is a family middle name on Ryan's side. It's Ryan's middle name along with his dad, and his dad's dad etc. :)


Quizzes by Quibblo.com

I got this name poll idea from a family friend's blog... Brittany Gauntt!

It's a wonderful life!
-Sara

4 comments:

  1. i like brodie
    but the spelling makes it seem like its pronouced: braw-dee
    thats just me..
    but its cute fosho!!
    but i think adam staked his claim on brody
    i sense a family feud
    dun dun dun

    also-you need to pick a name that YOU like
    not what a poll says :]
    im excited for my nephew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I told Adam he can't claim baby names... however I already have my top pick in mind. ;) Trust me...this poll doesn't mean I'm taking the top one. My fav might end up the fav though. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ok...Brody spelt Brodie is a little hmmm...by the way I want to write in an answer....


    Barack Lee Osama Corl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so I LOVE all your names and love that everyone is giving opinions but I guess you asked...I know a dear sweet Hayden which is why I love that name...LOVE Lee for the middle, I am all about tradition! Also, think about monnogram and initials. Eleanor's monnogram is ERA which is cool but her initials are EAR haha! HLC is cool and so is his monnogram HCL :) Isn't that something on the periodic table? Maybe he will be a brilliant chemist/dr. :) Love you guys and sweet baby Corl., whatev your name will be, can't wait to meet yyou@!

    ReplyDelete