Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly



Hey there!!! Happy Thursday...almost Friday!

I'm linking up with Ryan's good friend from high school, Brooke! Her blog inspired me to get mine rolling and it's precious! Check her out!  

I'm going to attempt The Good, The Bad, The Ugly today. :)

The Good: Wore my favorite/new maternity shirt to work today.
The Bad: I got it a few weeks ago and it's super snug.
The Ugly: Probably won't be able to wear it next week. :(

The Good: We're half way through February and almost to my favorite month March! 
The Bad: I will turn a quarter of a century old over Spring Break.
The Ugly: This means I'm half way to 50 - and 5 years from 30! eek!

The Good: Hubby and I are planning out our little boy's nursery. 
The Bad: The calendar seems full every weekend until May.
The Ugly: Time is passing too quickly and feels like we'll never get it done!

Ok that was the best I could do. haha

It's a wonderful life!
-Sara

PS- Belly Bump pic for week 25 coming...however I'll be 26 by the time it gets up!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love it :) I was just thinking the other day about how i'll be 25 this summer. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete