Friday, February 4, 2011

SNOW DAY!

It's been an interesting week! Dallas (where my family lives) has had SO much snow...school has been cancelled 4 days in a row! That NEVER happened when I was a kid! Maybe one ice/snow day every other year. This week RRISD had a 2 hr delayed start on Thursday and then a scheduled 2 hr delayed start on Friday.

Well last night I couldn't sleep very well (just like most nights now). For one thing, I wanted to watch the weather channel to hear about the snow, when I was going to be falling and what the school situation would be on Friday. However, I had also made Turkey Chili for dinner (delish!) and it didn't settle very well in my stomach.          :( Ryan had no problems...just the preggo. Drinking water, eating tums - no relief! By morning I felt a little better, but even now still feeling the 'effects'. Well at 5am the news station reported that RRISD closed schools for the day! Yay! Here are a few pics below...


First Snow together in our house :)

Moose didn't really know what to do with the snow! He was staring at some birds on the fence... so cute.
Love his dark fur against the white snow... :)

Here's a video of Moose on the porch this morning. Moose LOVES ice from the fridge, so the fluffy snow was pretty fun for him. Got stuck on his nose - so cute.



And some baby bump pics... this was a picture from 23 wks. Tomorrow I am 24 wks = 6 months!!! I feel like this shirt looks so much cuter in person than on here... still learning to love my constantly changing body!



It's a wonderful life!
-Sara


1 comment:

  1. You look GREAT, Sara!! I know it's sometimes frustrating to keep seeing the scale go up, and up, and up when you're pregnant. But, I promise you it comes off quicker than you think it will post-baby. You'll be back to normal clothes in no time! I am so excited for you and your precious bundle of joy, that you get to meet in 3 more months! Praying for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete