Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day!


Happy Belated Valentine's Day everyone!

Ryan and I never make a big deal of this holiday...we feel like you can and should celebrate love everyday! (Cheesy I know...) So this year even thought it's our first V-day as husband and wife we decided not to get each other anything. Didn't really wanna spend the money and just wanted to spend quality time together.
We went out to eat Saturday night at Olive Garden (thanks to my wonderful mother-in-laws 'date in a basket' for Christmas) and we had such a great time. It stilllll kills me that I can't have a glass of wine...need to find out when it's 'safe' to do that. But we got appetizers, dinner and I had Peanut Butter Brownie desert waiting at home. Ry LOVES brownies and especially loves Reeses so it was the perfect combination! YUM-O!
Well... hubs surprised me. I was sort of upset cause I felt like a lame-o!!!! I got him 2 cards (cause I couldn't decide which one to buy) and a cute box I filled with Reeses hearts. Below is a picture of the beautiful tulips and monkey stuffed animal he got me. The sweet words on his card was the best part. The bedding/nursery theme we picked out for baby boy (coming in a later post) has a monkey in it...so he wrote lots of sweet stuff that made me cry and then said, "I can't wait to have 'our little monkey' running around!" How cute - he tied it all together. :)


Hope everyone is feeling loved!

Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever (Psalm 136:26)

It's a wonderful life!
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment