Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week 25 and 26!

Hello Blogger World! I found this little list of questions to help guide me with my 'updates' cause with my case of 'pregnancy brain' - I need all the help I can get. :)

Here's the latest...

How far along? 26 weeks and 3 days! to be exact
-
How big is the baby? The 'fruit/veggie' timeline says he's the size of an Eggplant! That's about 14 inches long and almost 2 lbs!
-
Weight gain? I've gained 20 lbs... all in the belly right? :)
-
Stretch Marks? Nope... none that I can see!
-
Sleep? This has been tricky lately. Between the frequent bathroom trips, charlie horses in my calves and the newest symptom - heartburn. BIG TIME! I'm woken up with weird discomforts, but my snoogle is still awesome! Working out has helped me get sleepy too.
-
Best moment of the week? It's only Monday, but so far best moment has just been people at church, work, my kids (students) sharing in the excitement of our little guy!  


Food and cravings? Mini (or pint size) Haagen Dazs Coffee Ice Cream, strawberries and basically anything sweet. I'm a sucker for candy.
-
Movement? Still kicking and moving a bunch. He loves to kick late night right when I'm laying down to go to bed and especially when music is playing. At church there are drums... yeah never fails he starts dancing. ;)

What I miss? I tried hugging Ryan and my belly got in the way! I don't like saying 'in the way' but you know what I mean.
-
Belly Button? Oh boy - it's an outie! I can't hide it! I've even tried so much as putting a bandaid over it...just makes it worse. haha Oh well.
-
Looking forward to? My next dr appointment...but have a few weeks to go until that. I'm anxious to get measured again - last check up they said he's measuring over 3 wks ahead...big boy. YIKES! I'm not looking forward to the glucose test I have to take, and crossing my fingers that everything comes back fine. I just wonder how baby's growing and if they wanna do another ultrasound to check how big he really is. They may have to adjust the due date... eek!

Milestone? I dunno about this one...maybe deciding on the nursery theme and starting to register for baby stuff?! :) I can't wait for Spring Break cause I'll have lots of time to start decorating! Yay!
Here's a side view! Just keeps getting bigger!

It's a wonderful life!
-Sara

2 comments: