Monday, March 14, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

It feels like forever since I've been able to link up with Carissa at Lowercase Letters! It is the Monday of my Spring Break so I finally had a chance! :) 

If you catch this post early this morning (8am Tx time) I'll add to it later...just wanted to get linked up! I have to take my pregnant self to the gym to get a workout in before the day starts!


*     *     *     *     *     *     *
Ok - I'm back!


Painting - Sister (Jenna) came in town and she's helping me paint the nursery! Ryan is workin' all day and I needed another set of hands to help - not only that but some much needed sister time. She's going to be a great Auntie! It's coming along great..I'll post pics of the room 'transformation' soon.


Chores - They never end. Can't seem to get the laundry, cleaning, dishwasher, vacuuming and mopping cycle going. I guess that's ok - it eventually all gets done. 


Facebook - Well the wonderful season of Lent has started (I'll go into that in another post) but I decided to give up Facebook. Took the app off my phone and have to get myself into the habit of typing Google in the address bar to check email instead of Facebook. It's tough. I knew I had a crazy addiction to it, but now I REALLY see how hooked I was (am)! I waste so much time just sitting on there...I'm not doggin' on Facebook (really more on myself). Trust me I'm a big fan, and it's wonderful to keep in touch with people. I just have so much more free time now. :)


Birthday - Oh yeah - It's my birthday today! I'm a quarter of a century! 25! CrAzY! I used to HATE having my birthday on Spring Break as a kid cause I couldn't celebrate at school. Now as an adult I love it!!! :) Off from work and get to do what I want! Ok - I'll stop rubbing it in. hehe I never really make a big deal about my birthday though. I don't plan a party or even a happy hour. I'm not good at planning things for myself and asking people to come, drop what they're doing and celebrate my birthday. I dunno I'm just weird like that I guess. I really avoid attention. Anyway - 25 years wow! This is going to be a great one.


Posts to come:
-"Babymoon" trip with Ryan
-Nursery Painting Pics
-Birthday Celebration


It's a wonderful life!

4 comments:

  1. we're due pretty close! I'm 31 weeks...and I noticed the picture of you and the hubs in Astro's shirts...do y'all live in Houston?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is from target I think but I got it a few years ago...it isn't maternity it just has an elastic waste band. I have other similar ones from Old Navy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the sweet excitement at prepping a nursery! Thank goodness for sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see how the nursery turns out! So exciting!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 25 is a great, great year. Now you don't have to pay extra to rent a car, haha!

    Where is your babymoon going to be?

    New follower here, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete