Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Patience...

Lately I feel like I've been waiting. Praying and waiting for answers. 

Sometimes it can be frustrating, sometimes it can be annoying, sometimes it can be scary not knowing what's to come... but then I'm reminded it's God's way of slowly revealing His perfect plan for me/us and how He wants me to continue to turn back to Him in prayer. Patience seems to be the common thread through all of this...

I have been patiently waiting for:
*Easter
*Baby Landon
*Job things for Hubby
*Baby Landon - did I already say that?
*Peace about how life is going to drastically change (for the wonderful/better) in about a month
*Summertime
*Answers to 'things' God has put on my heart
*School year to end... cause that means Landon is here :)
*Answers to many other prayers and questions... the list could go on and on

I love this movie clip from Evan Almighty. It reminds me that just because I pray for something...God just doesn't give it to me - He gives me the opportunity. 
I have to put my trust in Him!


Hope you like the clip!

Isaiah 40:31
Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment