Monday, April 25, 2011

We are so blessed!

The weekend of Ryan's birthday we also had our first baby shower! It was the most adorable shower with so many special ideas and details. It was at my parent's house and hosted by my sister, Anna, Melissa and MIL Kathy. It was such a wonderful day to be able to celebrate and share our excitement with family and friends who are family. Definitely overwhelmed with all of the love and support from everyone.

These ladies mean the world to me - they did so much for the shower. They really know how to throw a party!

Heather I borrowed these pictures from you! Hope you don't mind! :)

Decorations my sister Jenna and Anna



Yummy 'Sweet Spot Station' - compliments of Chef Heather :)


Cute 'baby bath' punch by Jenna - the whales were so cute with the theme!

Here's me and my little man! Melissa made this ADORABLE diaper wreath.

Mel made this diaper cake too. My friends are such crafty/creative people!


"Letters to Landon" that Anna made... such sweet letters to Landon and Ryan & I.

Mommy-to-be, GiGi-to-be, and Daddy-to-be!

Don't they look too young to be grandma's?!?! Nonna and GiGi :) so happy

Pee-Pee Tee-Pees - yes they do exist! Apparently helps with diaper changing boys...you can use your imagination.

Cute golfer outfit with a matching hat! Ryan LOVED this... Landon will be a mini Ryan.

Super cool alphabet framed with Landon's name in red letters. Looks super cute in his nursery! (pics/post on that to come!)

Completely forgot my mom had done this! I started crying... it was her wedding dress made into a christening blanket. She didn't want to make a baptismal gown because she figured little baby boy wouldn't want to wear it. So the blanket will be perfect to hold him in on that special day. I do have to share and pass it on...such a special family heirloom we have!

She's pulling it out to show me more of it.

Precious little bonnets to match. What a great use of a wedding dress!

 
Blown away by the love and generosity from everyone! Landon is already so loved!

Bestie since 3rd grade... love her!

Another extremely special surprise was my cousin Holly coming in town from Florida to be at the shower! She helped out so much before and during the shower...having her there was such a gift!

The 'Gautille Girls' - Nonna and Auntie Jenn!

Thank you everyone who helped with the shower, sent a gift and came to celebrate little Landon! Ryan and I are so thankful for all of the love and support from our family and friends as we get ready to enter parenthood! We are SO ready to meet Landon!!

More updates to come! We'll keep you posted!

It's a wonderful life!

2 comments:

  1. great post!! can't wait to see his nursery! only ONE month left...i really can't believe it! Can't wait to meet Mr. Landon :)

    ReplyDelete