Monday, May 23, 2011

Waiting...

I have to say...this is the toughest part of the pregnancy. Yeah, morning sickness, bloating, heartburn, discomfort, swelling...those things are tough but nothing compared to waiting. I know the little ticker on the side of my blog says 5 days and he's not over due (yet..) but I'm feeling overdone and ready to hold my little bundle of joy! I'm emotionally and physically spent!

I found this poem - go grab some Kleenex - it's beautiful and says how I feel so well.

Waiting

Dear Baby, here beneath my heart,
I thought that you might come today;
The timing seemed just right.

But the stars are out
And the moon is high
And sheepishly I wonder why
I try to arrange the plans
Of God.

For now I know
You will not come
Until the One who holds eternity
Rustles your soft cocoon
And whispers in tones that I will not hear,
“It’s time, precious gift.”

“Now it’s time.”

-by Robin Jones Gunn

Cannot wait to post that Landon has landed! ;)


It's a wonderful life!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it girl! I remember writing these posts haha! Can't wait to see pictures of Landon soon! Let him stay in there as long as you can - He is safest there and the longer he "cooks" the healthier he will be, the better chance he will have of breastfeeding successfully, sleeping well, and all the other developmental stuff! You can do it! Make Ryan rub your feet and soak them in cold water each night haha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Sara!! :) That sweet baby boy will be snuggled in your arms soon.

    ReplyDelete