Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Little bit of L...

Hey everyone! Ok...we have so many more pics and videos to upload, but just don't have a chance! However, right now I actually have Landon in our Baby Bjorn (pictured below...) LOVE IT!!!! He likes it too.. hes close to me like I'm holding him but allows me to be hands free and do stuff around the house (or like right now...type on my blog!) It's really very comfortable, no pressure on my back! If only pregnancy felt this comfortable. ;)


Landon smiles so much! We just love this boy and the happy faces he makes. Here's a little video for you. Sometimes we catch his gummy little smile in a still picture, but its tough...video is a lot easier! Here he is! 

**Turn your volume down a tad...my groggy/tired voice is a little loud cause I'm so close to my flip cam**




Ok here's one picture of our precious boy!

Love you sweet angel!

It's a wonderful life!

1 comment: