Sunday, June 26, 2011

Newborn Pictures!

When Landon was a week old we had newborn pictures taken at our house. One of my coworkers had a little girl in March (I think..) and she emailed us the link to her photographer's website with a her newborn pics! Well I was so impressed and had been wanting to find a photog in Austin anyway so I emailed her.  Originally I was asking about maternity pics and time flew by and it got down to a few weeks before Landon was born and I just didn't really feel like trying to get cute and dress my ever growing baby bump/body! Dressing myself was so hard the last few weeks! Anyways - Ryan thought we should save the money we would've spent on maternity pics for when Landon was actually here and do pics of him and the three of us. Great point! Anyway - here's the link to the sneak peek of his pictures!!! 


Which one is your favorite?


It's a wonderful life!

2 comments:

  1. Getting ready to walk with your Mom, of course ya'll seem to be our hot topic these days. Great pictures, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to pick just one favoriate? I love them all. He is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete