Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2 Months!

Happy 2 Months Baby Boy!


Sweet Landon,

As I am typing this you are sleeping so peacefully in your favorite swing. You take your best naps there. How is it that my newborn baby is 2 Months already? My heart isn't ready for you to grow up so fast.

Now time to do a little bragging about you...

You are big and strong. I love how you don't seem so fragile any more. You are such a big boy now...I'm guessing almost 15 lbs! (We'll find out today..) In your 1 month picture your shoulder kept slipping under the armrest and now you're so long that you could sit up straight! Of course with a little help from mom to get you situated just right. You love to kick your arms and legs really hard and breath really fast at the same time. I think you like to show off your new moves. :) You also love when we stand you up on your feet like you're getting ready to walk and you puff out your chest and pump your arms as if you're saying "Look at me! I'm such a big boy!" We love watching you grow.

You are SO alert! I get the biggest thrill when Daddy gets home from work and your face just lights up and smiles so big for him. You love your daddy. I noticed you are studying our faces and get so excited when you recognize them (and we do too.) My favorite is when you wake up in the morning and you see us staring at you and your'e so excited to see us! Your mouth opens real wide and you smile with your whole face. Your eyes sparkle. You are really discovering and exploring the world around you and I know you are so smart.

You are a good lookin' boy. I know I'm bias, but we honestly made such a handsome baby boy. Your dark brown hair is just adorable and we love your chubby cheeks and belly! Can't wait to watch you grow up and see your personality. I bet you'll be funny like your daddy. :) 

I had so many dreams about you before you were born. And here we are...now 2 Months old. Cannot believe it. Can you just slow down a little more please?!

We are so thankful for our precious gift.

Happy 2 Months pumpkin...

Love,
Mama

It's a wonderful life!

1 comment:

  1. I borrowed your picture. Who was the photographer, I will give her credit. Love date nights! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete