Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tiny House Project

So here's a different topic! House Projects! We are loving our little house and slowly doing projects around the house to make it 'ours'. There's one wall in our family room and it has our beautiful mantle and fireplace! Ryan suggested a while back that we paint this wall some sort of warm color because it's sort of a focal point in the room. Never got around to it until this past weekend. 

BEFORE

AFTER

I think it looks great! The color is called 'latte' and it's actually in our master bedroom too. We need to clean out the fire place but since we never use it I thought we could get a handful of candles that are different heights and put them inside there. It would look so pretty lit up! Here's a picture of what I'm talkin' about!

Very cozy room... I'd love to be an interior decorator :)
*Other News*
  • Meet the Teacher night went really well!!! I'm excited about this new year! Great kids, great parents! The teachers get just as excited as the kids. 
  • Landon is going to be 3 months on Saturday and getting Baptized! Yay!
  • Ryan and I are starting to feel more human and getting good sleep because Landon is so awesome. God bless you baby boy! 
  • Oh... if you haven't noticed - I decided to do a blog makeover. Still fixing somethings..I think I like it! :) 
It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment