Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins!

I LOVE fall and I especially love to have anything pumpkin this time of year. This Pillsbury Quick Bread Pumpkin box only comes out in the fall - and I get VERY excited when September rolls around cause I can usually find it. 

Quick Bread
On the side of the box there is a recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins. I decided to give them a try! A combo of two of my favorite things had to be good!

Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins

Basically - you make the pumpkin mix and cheesecake mix separate. Fill your muffin tray with muffin baking cups, pour 1/4 pumpkin batter into each cup and then add the cheesecake mix. Make the yummy crumbles to put on top and TA-DA! YUM!

They turned out great... next time I wanna add more creamcheese because it just seemed like it needed more! The pumpkin overpowered the cheesecake, but there's nothing wrong with that. :) Here's the official Pillsbury Recipe below. 


Not quite like the Pillsbury picture, but tasted pretty darn good.

It's a wonderful life!

1 comment:

  1. One of the many, many reasons I wish we lived closer :)

    ReplyDelete