Sunday, September 4, 2011

Video Post

As you already know... Ryan and I will do ANYTHING to get Landon to smile, laugh, or giggle. We are loving this 3 month age and know it is only going to get better! He is very good at entertaining himself and exploring the world around him, and he is able to use his jumperoo now! YAY! His legs are long enough and his head and neck are strong enough to handle all the fun. :) I'm posting a few videos in this post...

First one is the jumperoo! He is also starting to make more noises and he'll even just sit and 'talk' to us... hilarious! He loves the hanging rhino and monkey on his jumperoo and I caught him 'talking' to them...


The next two videos are of Ryan and Landon. I have to be careful how I catch these moments on camera because once baby L sees the camera/camera phone or red light, he knows! and stops what he's doing. It is the biggest thrill to see Ryan be a dad.... watching the two of them play/interact together is priceless!!! Here are a few funny moments - it reminds me of those videos of parents doing whatever makes their baby laugh over and over just to keep them laughing. Do you know what I'm talking about? Ok here they are...




Love you both to the moon and back again! My heart is so full!

It's a wonderful life!

2 comments:

  1. Sara! Landon is getting so big! I can't decide what's cuter...Landon or watching Ryan play with that sweet boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! He really loves his mommy and daddy! It is so sweet to see you two playing with him and having so much joy at the same time! He is not only a happy little boy, he is a lucky little boy too!
    Keep the videos coming!

    ReplyDelete