Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011 :)

I LOVE FALL! I couldn't wait for it to come around. The crazy heat of summer is pretty much gone (I hope) and the holidays are near!!! Halloween used to be my favorite holiday as a kid (right behind Christmas) and we always visited a local pumpkin patch each year to pick out just the right one to carve for our porch. 

We went to Dallas to celebrate Ryan's cousin's engagement (Congrats Kristina and Conrad!) and we stayed at my parent's house! Landon met Grammie and other family for the first time. (Great pictures of those moments I'll post another day) We got to see almost everyone. It was a great weekend!

Here are a few cute pics from the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound that we visited! Never been to this before, but it was beautiful and had tons of fun stuff to do. It's funny now that we are included in the 'parent club' - we search for places to go and things to do that Landon would like. Life is no longer about ourselves...well when has it really ever been about ourselves?














Thanks for letting us borrow your camera Auntie Jenn! It has shown me (us) how badly we need a new one. The pictures turned out so well! 

Can't wait for Halloween on Monday! Landon the Lion! Get ready!

Such a classic! Cannot wait to watch this on Monday!!! :)

It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment