Monday, December 19, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is Landon's Two Bottom Teeth!

So - being married is wonderful..except the sharing holidays thing! It's so tough! It's hard on us, as well as, our family members. Tough to be away from one another and sharing our time. After we got married we decided we'd switch off Thanksgiving and Christmas each year. This year we did Thanksgiving in Houston (cannot believe I haven't posted pics of those on here! I guess they're on facebook and I didn't realize they weren't here! eek!) and Christmas at my parents in Dallas. Last year it was the opposite.  Some day we'll host everyone here! 

Kathy (my wonderful mother in law) and Evan (Ry's brother) came in town for Christmas at our house! Since we will be in Dallas and not spending the holiday with them this was the perfect day/way to get to see them too! And boy did we get spoiled. Landon had so many gifts to open and it was hilarious to watch him try and figure out how to rip the wrapping and why we were all squealing at his cuteness! I'm super biased of course, but he's so dog-gone adorable.  


Such an involved daddy - I love watching them together.


Landon LOVES this lantern from Uncle Evan! :)

I like Christmas!!!

He has to eat everything...

Haha... my sweet, giggly, happy boy!

So at this point he had finally woken up from a long 2 1/2 hour nap! He barely took a nap  (15 min) that morning so he really needed it. He opened everything and tried out his new ride.

 He was very confused and I think nervous cause he didn't know how to control it! Keeps going backwards.
Moose and everyone checking it out - there were some tears here, but he's loving it now!

Uncle Evan, GiGi, and Daddy

Relaxing and playing on the couch



Love, love, love



I need to get in some pictures! Sheesh! He'll wonder if I was ever around - (just kidding)


Oh yes -so his bottom teeth. Goodness he's been teething since 4 months old! Just waiting for them to break through - makes for some screaming in the middle of the night and a frustrated hurting little boy. I do love his little gummy smile but curious to see what he'll look like with teeth! :) I sing that tune around the house..."All I want for Christmas is your two bottom teeth...two bottom teeth..." Ok I'll stop.

Video of Landon in his new stroller... of course chasing Moose around the house!


It's a Merry wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment