Saturday, December 17, 2011

Repeat the sounding JOY!

The most wonderful time of the year.... and we are SO joyful! 

Remember these pictures?! Yeah...we took those 6 1/2 months ago! Crazy! Jessica did an amazing job and we snagged her again for a mini Christmas photo shoot. :) Perfect little Wednesday evening with lots of smiles all around. Ryan and I have so much to be thankful for and joyful about - SO glad we captured this special time. Landon's first Christmas and our first as parents.







Little boy's outfit is from Baby Gap - we still had a gift card to spend from one of our baby showers! I LOVED this as soon as I saw it - I think turned out really cute in the pictures. He looks like a little man! Oh ::melt my heart:: <3

Feeling better after my last post... boy was I emotional. Sorry about that! I made it to Christmas break and it's so needed! Get to recharge, reconnect with my little family, see our families and celebrate the reason for the season


Love me some Charlie Brown Christmas! Happy last week of Advent!

It's a wonderful life!

2 comments:

  1. Like the new background and header. Merry Christmas, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look...I think you can see the pictures better! Nice job Sara! Like the bikes too!

    ReplyDelete