Saturday, January 21, 2012

My new favorite thing!

Before I start... Blogger has changed around things!!! 
I guess it's been upgraded - so bare with me while I get used to the new set up here!

I have a new favorite thing


YoGreek Yogurt!!!!! YUM!

I am very picky when it comes to my yogurt. Do not like chunky fruit (I know...some people think I'm crazy) and it has to be just the right consistency. Not too thick and not too thin (and slimy)... just right! I heard about this yogurt on the TODAY show one morning and I looked everywhere for it. HEB is the ONLY place I can find it. Target doesn't carry it... haven't checked Walmart (we never really shop there - too far..) anyway - It's DELISH! Fits all the qualifications that my yogurt needs AND has a little container of granola attached to the side! PERFECTION! :) 

Apparently it is now called Voskos. 


Landon and I were running errands this morning for groceries and I had a ton of coupons to Target so we just ended up going there. BUT I knew I'd need to run by HEB for a few things - actually one thing... my yogurt. I never get to run errands during the week - just too difficult and so I stock up on this yogurt til the next weekend. :) Well Target trip was a success...Landon did great and I got everything we needed. Then I ran over to HEB just so I could get all the errands outta the way while we were already out. 

I get him situated in the cart - YES a new and very welcome milestone :) and head to the dairy section only to find....
No..this is not the actual picture of the dairy section at HEB...just added it for affect ;) 
That's right an EMPTY yogurt section... not the entire section JUST the Voskos section. 

Are you kidding me?!?! 

Looks like everyone has the same new obsession as me! ::sigh:: Oh well. Landon and I grab a few odds and ends (don't you seem to make a trip and then STILL forget something!) and leave. 

Silly story I know but I wanted to share my new favorite thing! You should try it! 

It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment