Friday, April 13, 2012

New Orleans Trip!

Here's the very late post of my first trip to New Orleans and first nights away from Landon. It was such a fun mother/daughter trip and wonderful to see my friend Alyssa get married! Nervous to leave Landon for the first time, but Ry of course had it all under control. Once I got there I was fine! We were so busy - I didn't have time to worry. Just wasn't used to being away from him! I did feel good after the trip and needed the 'me' time away.
We met up here to watch the St. Patty's Day parade! So fun and festive here!

High school buddy about to be my best friend's husband!
 It was fun dressing up and going to see the St. Patrick's Day Parade. Took the trolley to Tracy's and had so much fun. Reminded me of Gasparilla in Tampa - that's a blast too!
Green and people dressed up everywhere... this was just the start

This one is mine ;) Beautiful homes here!
 Loved the arcitecture there! Really neat looking homes and I loved the porches!

Really cool iron work...said this house was listed for a couple million!



Our hotel

 So special to be there and see Alyssa and Andrew get married! Elementary school friends..we were in girl scouts together and loved dance. Visited her in NYC a few years ago while she was training for her job. Awesome girl!
Jenny walking Alyssa down the aisle

Yay they're married!

Police escourt to the reception

Love old cars

She's next!!!
Fun trip with mom!
 Had so much fun with mom! We had a great time.
Cute entrance into the reception! Very New Orleans

Green beer, wedding cake, and friends who feel like family made for a GREAT weekend and end to my Spring Break!

It's a wonderful life!


No comments:

Post a Comment