Thursday, June 28, 2012

Smile! You're on mommy camera!

Summertime has been off to a hot AWESOME start! I have so many pictures and stories to tell but I HAD to post this video. Taken on my phone so I apologize for the blurriness/quality.

Early on Landon said 'mama' - not gunna lie...he did it ALL THE TIME. I knew it bugged Ryan a little bit, but I told him he'd say it soon and sure enough he did. Well it's been months and months since 'da-da' started, but this is the cutest (in my biased opinion) yet of him calling for da-da. Besides the time Ry went to get him from a nap and he got up saying 'hi da-da'. Sheesh melt my heart. <3

So one morning earlier this week Ryan leaves for work like always and Landon and I start playing. We usually ALWAYS use the backdoor to the garage and never the front door. Out of no where L starts walking to the front door yelling...'daaa....dadaaaa' and walking around as if he's looking for him. Precious!



It's a wonderful life!


No comments:

Post a Comment