Thursday, July 19, 2012

4th of July

I've gotta get better about catching us up! Summer is over half over and we've done so much. Here are some pictures of our 4th of July..


After Landon's nap - he had crazy fun hair so we kept it that way.
Ready for the block party with the neighbors!

Mac - n -cheese :) What's more American than that?!

Love you bed head.
Neighbor block party - success! Someone brought a kiddie pool..
the palm trees sprayed. He was so tickled with himself.

I'm keepin' cool mom.

Loved the beach ball. I gotta get this boy to the beach!
Landon kept saying his favorite first word - HOT...
has to whisper it - hot! YEP it was hot!

My love bugs.

Lake Pflugerville is right behind our neighborhood - something I'll miss if we ever move. They built it in 2006 and it's about 3 miles around. Morning walk around the lake is our ritual - we love it. Anyway - fireworks at the lake is always SO crowded. Neighbors opted to sit in the middle of our street (we had blocked off both ends with cones ;) ) and watched the fireworks from there! IT WAS THE MOST PERFECT VIEW! Too bad I didn't catch any pics. We had put Landon to bed...brought the video monitor outside (we were literally sitting outside our house) and got to enjoy some adult time with adult beverages. :) Ry and I had fun!

It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment