Monday, August 20, 2012

Miscellany Monday


miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1. Girls Weekend! :) This happens every 6 months and boy was I overdue for some girl time! These are Tx State college friends who I love dearly!!! Jamie (in the middle) hosted at her adorable house in Austin and it was such a great time. Even sweet little Mara came and she was just precious! Made me homesick for Landon, but he had some great daddy time. We had another cute pic from dinner at Vivos but I don't have a copy of it yet. Friday night we snacked, drank wine, and talked forever (past midnight is WAY past my bedtime). Saturday we had breakfast, coffee, lounged around, did a little workout by Kelly, stretches by Carissa and went out to eat for dinner. I headed home that night but the next day they celebrated Jamie's husband Caleb's 31st birthday! Can't wait for the next Girls Weekend!



2. C25K - Couch to 5K app! Proud to say I am on week 5 of 9! I've been walking the lake behind our house every morning since school got out (about 3 mi around) and I decided I need to pick up the pace and start jogging/running again! I did a lot of running before our wedding and it got me into shape and was a great way to get lost in thought (or prayers) and feel refreshed. This is an example of what shows up on the screen when you run. Each week you progress (slowly) to more running and less walking. It's been going great so far and very manageable! Landon always looks up at me when I start running - I think he likes going faster and feeling the wind in his hair. ;)




Photo: My little love! http://instagr.am/p/NgUu1uN5fT/
My little love in his PJs on the lake
3. This beauty in the crown is getting married this weekend!!!!!!!!! Sorry the pic is so fuzzy! SO excited for her wedding/marriage to the love of her life. I'm sure I'll do another post of pictures from her wedding. It will be fabulous! :) I'm very honored to be a part of her special day. Love you Anna!



Thanks for stopping by!
It's a wonderful life!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the running! I need to check out that app!
    Stopping by from lowercase letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls' weekend sounds like so much fun! New follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete