Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Monkey see...Monkey do...



This was a video I took last night. I'm still laughing today...

Landon doing a lot of copy-cating lately. We try to get him to repeat words, names, numbers, animal sounds.... but a few days ago we went outside (with Moose) and he immediately got on the porch and started YELLING - GOOO GOO over and over. He was bending over, got his body all into it pointing at our dog and the yard etc. Then it occurred to me - this is what I must look like when I send the dog out! 

Moose is a sweet wild dog, but is still very much a puppy and gets into everything. He wants in, he wants out, he barks, he whines, he takes Landon's toys and chews on them, sits on the couch (that's a whole 'nother story) and he wants to sit in your lap but doesn't realized he's not a lap dog at 80 lbs! I guess I get so annoyed that I send him out and just yell GO. Oh boy - this was hilarious to us, but made me realize that he will copy what he sees (or what we say!) and I want/need to be a good example. :)

I love this kid. He cracks me up. Enjoy!

It's a wonderful life!

2 comments:

  1. oh my! I was cracking up at this video! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thanks! I have watched it a few times today - just hilarious! Hope your Landon is well! So big!

      Delete