Thursday, August 2, 2012

Uncles

Landon has the best uncles - Uncle AJ (my brother) and Uncle Evan (my BIL). 

Uncle AJ lives in Boston (attending Boston U.) but has come home for summertime! He came to visit us but you know he really came to visit Landon. ;) Adam was such a help and picked up a pool we had wanted to get Landon. Since it's about 100000 degrees outside we decided to blow it up inside. 

Trying for a kodak moment...

and he's gone...
Playing in the yard
Hmmm what's this?
Now how do I get in?
Let me handle the hose!
This is FUN
precious
My fav bathing suit of his!
He loves being an uncle
:) 

When a baby is born... a mother and father are born, grandparents, and aunts and uncles are born. It's neat to see everyone in the family take on a new 'hat' or role once Landon came into our lives. Adam really loves being an uncle and it's fun to watch him interact, take care of and even 'teach' Landon some 'tricks'. I'm sure they'll turn into great buddies.

"Being an uncle is better than being a superhero."

It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment