Thursday, September 20, 2012

Already Sept 20th?!


Oh boy - we have some major catching up to do on here! 
I have quite a few videos and pictures that will help get us up to speed. 


I started playing around more with my Flip cam (that I've had for almost 4 years!) and discovered how to create a 'movie' with music! HELLO! Where have I been?

This first one is sweet :)
You can hear him 'mmmm' at Moose to kiss the picture too!

We have had lots of family and friends over to visit!!!
We love having visitors!!!

Gigi came to visit!
Landon loves reading books in Gigi's lap!

Cuties

Holly came in town!
This girl is a traveling machine!!!!!!!!! She is always going somewhere fun and
we love that she chose to come to AUSTIN!!! Holly is also a concert queen and I am
learning from the best. We saw the Spazmatics (an awesome 80s cover band if you've never heard of them) and then Eric Church the next night at the Cedar Park Center. TOTAL BLAST! We both needed a 'girls weekend'. Holly is my cousin if you didn't know and one of my best friends!
Love her to pieces. Glad you came to visit Holl!

PS- Landon LOVES Holly. He RARELY (meaning never) lets anyone hold him let alone pick him up, but he had no problem going to her. It was awesome to see (and such a help to me!)

Gumpa Dave and Uncle Evan came to visit!

SUCH a ham!
He gave Gumpa a lot of High 5's!


I'm SO BIG!

Kind of crazy - we all were watching Landon play with his 'doggie' (he's such great free entertainment) and he KNEW every song and the arm motions. He couldn't sing it of course but he would sway back and forth to the beat and did all the clapping and hands up and down that it said to do. HE'S A GENIUS! ;)

We had more visitors this month and I'll put it on another post!

It's a wonderful life!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! You two are doing such a good job with little boy, Landon! Love you all! <3

    ReplyDelete