Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tree Farm!

One of my FAVORITE Gautille Family Traditions of all time!!!!

For as long as I can remember - the 5 of us went to the Walls Family Tree Farm the day after Thanksgiving every year! It was a blast. Cute barn, apple cider/hot chocolate, cookies, hay rides, family time and searching for & chopping down our Christmas tree. 

Last time I was there (cause we trade of holidays with each side...sad I know - I hate growing up sometimes) I was pregnant with Landon! So I was very excited to take him and see him experience the farm for himself. 

"Who needs mistletoe when you're this cute" - Landon's Shirt :) 
Auntie and L
The adorable and festive barn!
goobers...
Just your size!!! Thought this was a cute moment - glad I snapped it!
Of course - the boy out exploring
Photographing this age is very tough!
We found it! Cutting the tree down! 
Up close
Nonna checkin' out the tree
Mom feeding Landon cookies and brownies - hyyyper boy!
Cute pic of them walkin' together - 5 seconds later he tripped, fell and started
crying and running back toward me. Landon fell - not my dad.
He wanted to see the tractor until I put him on top of it. See he's not ALWAYS smiling people!
Family that have come to the farm 10 + years sign the tractor! So cute! 
We missed Daddy on this outing - he had to go back to Austin for work.
We had a good time - he was pointing to the tractor here!

It's a MERRY wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment