Sunday, February 3, 2013

12 wks!

 
Ok.. I have to stay in chronological order so let me start with our 8 wk appointment.
 
Mom actually came in town to do some Christmas shopping with me (this was Nov 30th/Dec 1st) - I needed a chance out of the house without the little guy to get it done! It was a much needed mommy break and fun day with my mom. :) We went to lunch and shopped and accomplished a lot!
 
Anyway - the day before our shopping trip was our 8wk appt. I was really hoping mom could come to the appointment too, but she stayed at our house to watch Landon so Ryan and I could go together. We really appreciated her help! (He's coming to the next appt so we'll see how THAT goes!)
 
So anxious and excited. Just hoping everything looked good! Ultrasound tech found one baby (phew!) and a strong heartbeat at 188 bpm! Landon's 8wk appt he was 170. I know there are wives tales about gender with the heart rate but I don't know if I believe it.
 
I can't really scan the photo cause it wasn't a great one. We got an awesome 'first pic' of Landon at 8wks but this baby's pic came out super dark. Oh well!
 
Symptoms are the same as last pregnancy... nausea but mild, no appetite, SUPER tired. Only difference at this point was HORRIBLE headaches. No fun..but it's all worth it. ;)
 
Fast Forward 4 wks..
 
Here's the monthly pic.
 
Sorry so blurry! iPhone pic!
Baby already starting to make a little appearance. (tigher shirt than I normally wear though) Still in my own jeans here. I didn't really show show until about 20 wks with Landon so this came as a shock to me. I knew it was supposed to happen sooner though - crazy how your body just 'knows' what's goin on.
 
12 wks came the week of Christmas - what a gift!!!!!
 
It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment