Sunday, February 3, 2013

16 wks!

 
16 wks! Feeling GREAT at this point! 2nd trimester is so nice to me. :) Energy is back, nausea gone, and appetite slowly starting to come back. Starting to get my workout on again. Have GOT to stay active. I feel SO much better and know it's healthy for baby and me! Maybe it'll help labor/delivery be a bit easier?! *fingers crossed*
 
Didn't realize I cut off the chalkboard writing... way to go preggo!
"Ready to feel baby corl move" is what that last part says!

I used these questions before to help me stay focused when typing... so here it goes... 

How far along? 16 wks.. time is flyyyyying this time around. Busy with Landon!
 
How big is the baby? Avocado - more on the chalkboard
 
Weight Gain? I'm actually under pre-pregnant weight which is the opposite of how I was last time. Got an AWFUL stomach bug beginning of December and I lost 3 lbs in just a few days. I'm -7 lbs at this point.
 
Stretch Marks? Nope
 
Sleep? I'm still pretty comfortable sleeping which I know won't last for long, but waking up a lot to go to the bathroom. I know it's conditioning me for those up all nights w/baby.
 
Best Moment of the Week? Hmm ... I dunno - probably being able to talk about baby finally! We didn't really announce to the 'world' until 13ish weeks.
 
Food cravings? Pickles... NEVER craved these before. So yea - just wanting to drink lots of water, eat pickles and occasionally some sweets. Really doing my best to not give into every little craving I had (like last time) ... so I pretty much eat like I was before baby, and have random cravings for things. Wanted orange soda one day - SO WEIRD. Never ever drink that normally.
 
Movement? Felt a few jabs here and there but nothing consistent. Trying not to worry about it. They say btwn 18-20ish wks is when most women feel it. 2nd time moms feel it sooner just cause they know what they're feeling. Sometimes I think I do and sometimes I don't. 
 
What I miss? Umm... maybe having normal dreams or none at all. I'm having the weirdest craziest dreams ever. Did have one dream it was a boy and then another where it was our anatomy scan appt and they said it's a girl! Who knows. I had a dream we didn't get to the hospital on time and had the baby in the parking lot with nurses out there to help. Holy Moly! That better not be what's to come in my futureeee - scary!
 
Belly Button? Half out - half in... I know weird.
 
Looking forward to? 20 wk appointment!!! I'm currently 18 wks (just updating cause I'm behind) AND in just 8 days we will know how baby is doing in there and if it's a boy or girl!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait.
 
Milestone? Uhh... haven't done much yet. Haven't shopped, planned, cleared the guest bedroom for a nursery etc. Funny how last time around we're so busy with getting things ready and right now we're busy with keeping up with Landon.
 
Elmo likes to Rock and Roll!!!! Hear this song over and overrrrr....
Here's a cute pic of my favorite boys. Rock N Roll Elmo is the newest toy obsession in the house right now. Thought this was cute. Ry laid down and Landon copied him. Wants to be like his daddy!
 
No pic of sweet boys face... He is currently in 24 month clothes and growingggg. Can never seem to keep him in clothes very long. 6 1/2 shoe size. Went up a full shoe size in 6 months. Sheesh. I'm mainly writing this so I'll remember someday when I want to know this random information. Still waiting on his last few teeth/molars to come in. They're not very nice. Awesome at using silverware now and doing puzzles! More fun to come!
 
It's a wonderful life!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment