Wednesday, February 13, 2013

We're having a...

Photo: Another sweet beautiful boy!!! SO excited!
 
Ryan and I are THRILLED! Here are a few pictures from our appointment...
He was quite the wiggler in there - very active which I love hearing. :)
  
Sweet baby's profile

You can see his leg bone in the middle/bottom part of the picture...find the arrow
 definitely a boy!
Not being modest at all!
Great picture of his foot
 The ultrasound tech remembered us from our first appointment and said...
 
"Yall have a boy already right?"
 
"Yeah - he's almost 2."
 
"Awesome...ok..(still looking around) well it looks like... - yep definitely a boy! No doubt about it."
 
"Ahh - a little brother!" *tears*
 
I started tearing up and Ryan was pretty excited for another boy (and so was I!!!). While we were waiting for the tech to come in for our appointment Ry said he really felt like it was a girl and I was still really feeling like it's a boy. My hunch has been right both times! I kinda went back and forth a little (due to crazy pregnancy dreams that seem SO real) but leaning more toward boy. Pregnancies have been very similar but I hear that doesn't matter. Baby had a strong heartbeat of 134 (last time was 188) it's in the normal range for his 'age'.
 
I get emotional thinking about Landon being a big brother...having a little brother to grow up with, play with, learn with, teach and live this wonderful thing called life together. However, I can imagine the sibling rivalries and fights (no way... my boys won't fight.) but also being best friends and partners in crime. It just hit me... my boys. Oh the fun to be had! I see Lego Land and Thomas the Train trips in our future. :)
 
No name set in stone for sure yet. I need a little time to feel things out because it's what I'll call him forever! Feels like such a big decision at times. Ry has a name in mind and I think is pretty set on it. We'll see. ;)
 
It's a wonderful life!
 
PS- A lot of people ask... Is Landon excited? Did you tell him? How did he react?
 
He really has no idea what's going on. His little 20 month old self just loved the attention and the blue balloons. Maybe once my tummy grows a bit more he'll take notice ;) He really is in his own world and doesn't understand he's getting a sibling, but come July he will! What a fun and busy summer ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment