Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day! and 24 wks!

 Charming Like Dad!  
 

How far along?
24 wks - 6 months... so crazy! Time is flying! One more month and I'll be in my 3rd trimester. What?!

How big is the baby?
He's a little over a pound now! and almost a foot long!
 
Weight Gain?
9 lbs - I was told by my dr this past month and upcoming month I'll see the most 'growth' and probably weight gain. Belly has definitely grown!!!
 
Sleep?
Still doing ok - starting to get really hot at night. I remember this happening with Landon. Luckily I still have my snoogle pillow to keep me comfortable even if I am burning up. :)

Best Moment of the Week?
Ryan felt the baby move!!!!! This was around 22 wks. He knows that I feel more connected to baby early on because my body is changing and I feel so much more than he can, so it becomes more 'real' to him when he feels movement. It's my favorite part of pregnancy - hands down!!! Feeling that little life! Baby boy is definitely getting stronger and pretty busy in there.

Food cravings?
Umm.. sandwiches and sweets

Movement?
I already kinda commented on this, but I'm feeling movement daily now. Kinda getting used to certain times of the day - after I eat breakfast in the morning and especially when I'm going to bed. Just wants to stay up and party. ;)

What I miss?
Being able to bend over to tie my shoes/shave my legs (lol!) - or pick up anything! Hugging without belly in the way. Running/Jogging - too uncomfortable. Having a normal appetite and not wanting/needing to eat so much!
 
Looking forward to?
My glucose test at my next appt.... (sugary orange drink...)
HA totally kidding.

I just love spring and summertime. Excited for memories to be made!!! Hopefully lots of swimming to keep us cool and help me stay comfortable (however I probably will not want to get into a swim suit when the time comes...we'll see.)
 
Milestone?
Cleaned out the 'guest room' closet finally - starting to get organized. We gotta go pick out paint and other decorations! I think we're going to go do grey walls with teal and green accents. Just something calming but boyishly cute. :)

It's a wonderful life!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment