Sunday, April 21, 2013

28 weeks

Here we are!
 
I lied - I'm actually 29 wks in this picture...stats are for 29 wks- whoops!
How far along?
28 weeks - unbelieveable. 7 months! Holy Moly! Time is flying!
 
How big is the baby?
According to babycenter.com baby should be around 2 1/4 lbs and 14 inches long! My appt Monday he was measuring right at 28 wks. (now he's 2 1/2 lbs and 15 inches)

Weight Gain?
12 lbs so far - I think this is a combo of being more active, smarter about my eating but also dealing with tummy issues. :-/ Dr thinks I have a food intolerance of some sort, just not sure exactly what food(s) yet. Nothing is consistent.

Sleep?
Sleeping fine - as long as I have all my pillows. :)

Best Moment of the Week?
When we ask Landon, "Where's your baby?" he points to my tummy. :) He will even kiss him. So sweet! However he hates not having as much room to sit in my lap - haha!

Food cravings?
Same as before....sandwiches and sweets. More sweets now.

Movement?
Oh yes - he's getting stronger! Some days he's more crazy than others, but feel him kick around everyday now. :) Dance party every night when I lay down to go to sleep.

What I miss?
Being able to eat and not worry about it upsetting my stomach! It's such a mystery as to what is giving me all these problems - I'm scared to eat but hungry at the same time. Trying to stay bland but that gets old real quick. Dr said to cut out dairy and greasy/fried foods. I'm not eating greasy/fried foods...so I cut out dairy and nothing's changed. Not convinced it's dairy. Hope this is resolved soon!

Looking forward to?
Painting the guest room and turning it into another baby room!!!
and
Landon's 2nd birthday party and celebrating his birthday! 2 years new. :)

Milestone?
Umm... I dunno, I feel like making it to 7 months is a milestone! ha

It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment