Friday, June 28, 2013

Meet Little Brother!

Ok maybe that post title made you think he made his debut....but we've still got about 9 days to go!
 
I realized I never posted pictures of his 3d/4d sonogram that we did around 32 weeks. Ryan got me a gift certificate for mother's day and it was SUCH a great gift!!! Landon came with us and had fun in the big room and watching the TV screen while looking for little brother.
 
Here are a few images from that session... 
 


 
Love this sweet face. Poor thing is so squished in there!!! I definitely see a resemblance between him and Landon, but differences at the same time. He wasn't cooperating at first and we couldn't get a good look at his face, but I ended up laying on my side and he moved his hands and we could see him!!! Chunky cheeks and little pouty lips! I think his nose is flattened out a little bit right now...'I'm running out of womb!'
 
I'm definitely a mix of emotions right now. Can't believe he's almost here and we'll become a family of 4, Landon will become a big brother and Ryan and I will have childREN. Crazy! Enjoying these last days with just Landon - but he definitely senses change around the corner and that can be tough at times. I'm getting nervous about labor and delivery so just praying for a safe and smooth delivery along with a healthy baby boy!
 
It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment