Wednesday, August 28, 2013

7 wks!

If we are facebook friends... you've probably seen this.

I have been wanting to recreate this picture since Keegan was born. Couldn't wait until 7 weeks hit just to see the comparison! It is fun to compare the looks of the boys... but I want to be careful as they get older. Don't really want that sibling comparing game to start. (Looks, grades, accomplishments etc) I'm sure that happens naturally, but Ry and I don't need to add to it. 

ANYWAY - for now as babies..it's fun to put them side by side.


They really don't look a whole lot alike. At birth I thought they did, but as I spent more time with Keegan I thought he looked nothing like Landon. He looked like Keegan. :) I purposely put them in the same outfit and bouncer...tried the same position and this is the picture I got.

I definitely see the same little nose. Both have great cheeks, but the rest is very different! Keegan's eyes are looking more blue than Landon's...we'll see if they stick around or change. His complexion is more like Ryan's and Landon's is more like mine. Their eye shapes are even totally different. Little chins and eyebrows are similar. Keegan had a lot less hair than Landon but he did have some at birth. 

Both boys were smiling by week one - I love that. They both are growing like weeds and going up in diaper and clothes size very quickly! Thankful they're healthy. 

When people ask who does Keegan look like...we definitely say Ryan. Sometimes I wanna say..."Keegan looks like Keegan." Cause he does! He's an individual. :) Just like Landon looks like Landon. I cannot wait to see Keegan's personality and watch him grow. All the firsts again is so exciting!!!

It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment