Thursday, August 15, 2013

Brothers

Can't find time to blog like I used to... Imagine that! ;)
 
Here are pics of the brothers together!
 
First day home! Comin to check out little brother...

Kisses xoxo
 
 
Trying out brother's toys... he loved it! haha
 
Oh - be still my heart!

Kisses on his head.
 
Mama roo at breakfast!

Matchy matchy (kinda). Tried to see if he'd kiss him, but he wanted to shake his hand.

"Peace baby..peace baby." 
Wants to shake his hand and give peace like we do at mass.
 
There is SO much I want to write...but I have more important things to take care of like these two sweet boys! Landon is trying to love Keegan the best way his little two year old heart knows how to. His world has been rocked a bit and turned upside down, but he's adjusting better than expected. I guess I hoped for the best and prepared for the worst.
 
Keegan - you are an angel. Love seeing the world through your little eyes and watch you already grow and change. You are definitely a solid chunk and I love it. Sleeping like a champ. Right now it's about 9:30 or 10pm - 2:30 or 3am and then another 3 hours until around 5:30 or 6!!! God bless you baby boy! (Now if we could just get big brother to sleep well again.. hehe ;) ) Starting to coo already and it's so sweet!!! I've even caught a tiny giggle from you in your sleep followed by a smile. I know you're dreaming of angels. So excited to watch all of your firsts this year and see you and your big brother become friends. Love you sweet boy - Mom
 
"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero!"
-Marc Brown, Arthur
 
It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment