Monday, December 9, 2013

Message from K

 Hey everyone...it's me Keegan! 

I think it's way more excited to hear from me instead of mom...so I'm taking over the blog today. Definitely keeping mom on her toes because I'm just changing so much! Every week it's something new. I know - I'm pretty awesome. ;)


Here I am practicing sitting up! It's amazing the view from up here. My head is very heavy so at times I can't control it and I fall to one side or the other. It's ok... I'm tough and I like rolling around on my back or tummy. 



Check out my jumper! It's so awesome! I finally figured out how to use my feet and legs to jump in this thing. It's so fun. I love the lights and the music that goes off when I jump a lot. I have happy feet. At first I didn't know how to play with all the toys on here but big brother showed me and now I got it down.


So I'm trying rice cereal and at first I hated it - YUCK! Who wants to eat THAT?!?! But I'm getting the hang of that funny spoon thing that mom and dad use to feed me and I'm getting better at eating. Sometimes mom is pretty slow at getting more cereal in my mouth and I get SO mad....I fuss really hard until she feeds me more. Sheesh. I'm a hungry growing boy! Can't wait til I can feed myself (neither can mom ;) - kidding) 


Here is my awesome family on Thanksgiving. Aren't we cute? Brother's giggling and screaming kinda scared me along with that dang flash on the camera. That's why I'm so serious...but don't worry I LOVE to smile. 


See! I'm such a happy boy. Mom and Nonna were making me laugh so hard here! I'm a whole 5 months now!


I'm pretty big stuff. Just about 20 lbs. Woah! Mom says she gets a great arm work out from holding me. I'm in size 3 diapers and 9 month clothes! Craziness...I know.


I'm really loving life and think it's pretty awesome here. Thanks for taking the time to read! I'll write again soon!

Love- Keegan


It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment