Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble...

Trying to get better about posting more frequently. Call me crazy... but I'm busy. Real busy with these two little rugrats that have stolen my heart. Here are some pics from Thanksgiving this year!


We stayed in Pflugerville with the boys and my mother-in-law Kathy, her boyfriend Bill and brother-in-law Evan came! 


 Not posting pics of the turkey (which was smoked and amazing by the way) I didn't even take pictures of it... I'm posting this awesome chocolate peanut butter pie. This was devoured. Yes those are Reeses minis on top. YUM.


 Landon didn't want to eat anything but a roll... 

"Mashed potatoes?"
"No mashed potatoes."
"Turkey?"
"No turkey."

He's really good at the word 'no'.


 Gigi and the boys!


Family photo! Keegan is not impressed.


 Uncle Evan and Landon. Evan was such a good sport humoring Landon with every train request he had along with drawings of trains. I need to take lessons from him - he's an amazing artist!

It's a very wonderful life!
Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment