Monday, December 30, 2013

Videos!

My brother in law Evan helped me download ALL the videos we had from my Flip Mino camera. OH MY WORD. I was so thankful to finally have them saved on the computer and could not believe how much both boys have changed. The videos go back to Landon at about a month old. 

Here are a few of sweet Keegan... wow... and he's almost 6 months old.


He had a fabulous first Christmas and saw all the grandparents and Aunt and Uncles. So much fun! Picture to come!

It's a wonderful life!

PS- Hope you had a very Merry Christmas with your loved ones. I LOVE this time of year and yes I did watch It's a Wonderful Life about 3 times in the past two weeks. :) That movie title did inspire this blog's title. 

PSS- Just realized.... I've had this blog for 4 YEARS! Woah! Started in Dec 2009. - 6 months before we got married. And here we are... married 3 1/2 yrs... and have 2 boys... life is full, busy, crazy, messy, fun, blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment