Saturday, June 21, 2014

While packing...

While packing up the house - more specifically the desk area, I came across lots of old teacher stuff. One was my first teacher appreciation door decoration. (Like a huge roll of butcher paper with decorations all over it... yeah I know I'm a hoarder, BUT just know teachers appreciate this heart felt stuff) It said "Miss G is as COOL as Texas is BIG!" .. I loved that my kids called me Miss G.

Here were some of their messages....
(some are hilarious to read and some are just so sweet!)

You rock Miss G.

I love Miss Gautille.

I think Miss G is cool cause she has lots of games.

She makes learning fun, she's nice and works hard for our happiness.

I think Miss G is cool because she's really nice and soooo funny.

Everybody in class is as happy as a horse.

I think Miss Gautille is cool because shes funny and nice.

I think Mrs. G is cool because shes funny cool and awesome and so nice.

I think Miss G is cool cause shes nice.

I think Miss G is cool cause she gives us a chance to do cool stuff and i love her.

Miss G is the bomb.

I think Miss G is awesome because shes cool.

I think Miss G is cool cause shes awesome.

I think Miss G is cool cause she makes things funner than they are.

I think Miss G is cool cause shes always doing fun stuff with us.

You're the best teacher.


Anyway... Cool, awesome, funny, nice were very common choices. You can tell they copied each other a lot haha! I loved this class, and remember this class so well. I wanted to document this adorableness before I threw away the door decor. Ryan made me. (kinda.. I knew it was a bit much to keep every little thing/card/drawing etc..)

Excited to get back into the classroom!

"I am a teacher. A teacher is someone who leads. There is no magic here. I do not walk on water, I do not part the sea. I just love children." -Marva Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment